Installation of Curtain Booth Type Combination Shower & Eyewash Station & Removal of Contaminated Water
Subject: Installation of Curtain Booth Type Combination Shower & Eyewash Station & Removal of Contaminated Water from Model ESE-SB
1. Place the sink to the fixed point for use, apply Silicon on the sink bottom and the ground surface to fix the sink and prevent it from being moved by external forces.
2. Connect the pipes in order from bottom to top. Connect the pipes in order from bottom to top. When joining, you can use a leak-proof tape to wrap the male screw, and apply Silicon (or directly apply AB glue on the male and female teeth for joining) to the female teeth, and then combine the screws. Tight, there will be no concerns about leakage.
3. Combine the upper main pipe, upper rod, shower, etc. in sequence, and combine the male and female teeth with the method described in item 2 to complete the assembly of all the main bodies.
4. Fix the hand push plate on the 3/8" ball valve, and apply AB glue when the nut and screw are engaged to avoid the push plate shaking.
5. Connect the inlet to the 1 1/4" three-way port inlet using appropriate PVC pipes or other pipelines to complete the inlet water connection.
6. Then connect the drain port end of the lower sink to the nearest drain port to complete the assembly of the inlet and outlet pipes
1. When an emergency occurs, run to the emergency shower & eyewash station as soon as possible to pull the curtains open.
2. Enter the emergency shower & eyewash station, push the hand push plate next to the basin as soon as possible, the eyewash nozzle sprays a large amount of misty water, and
the injured eye or face above the nozzle intersection and rinse the injured area for more than 15 minutes. Initial emergency handling action.
3. Pull down the rod of the shower, the upper shower head will sprinkle a large amount of water, shower for more than 15 minutes, and complete the initial emergency treatment action.
4. After completing the above emergency treatment actions, the personnel of the industrial safety emergency treatment team shall report the situation as soon as possible and send the injured to the doctor for treatment according to the situation.
5. After the eyewash is used, the return action is the push plate is pulled back.
6. After the shower is used, the return action is the pull rod is pushed up and back
1. The hydraulic pressure is required above 1kg/cm2. When the pressure is insufficient, please install a pressurized pump additionally.
2. This equipment shall be inspected per month. In broken components or parts shall be renewed and maintained for keeping a best efficiency.
3. When installing the hand push plate, please fasten onto tooth axle center of valve carefully, and avoid making the harm to the thread of tooth.
PRODUCT IN USE
Removal of Contaminated Water
There are two ways to remove contaminated water from the sink.
1. Block one of the drain hole with a plug. Attach a pipe to the other drain hole and connect to the drainage system in the building.
2. Block one of the drain hole with a plug. Attach a 2” valve with a stopper to the other drain hole.
Whenever necessary, open the valve and release water into a tank and discharge contaminated water accordingly.
Depending on the kind of chemical, contaminated water can be disposed to the general drainage system or into separate tank and dispose whenever necessary.
Please see picture and diagram below for reference.
Containment Capacity of the Sink: 80 Litres
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact our sales consultant.